Total Pageviews

Which of these should be the next post/story I add?

Friday, May 6, 2011

OOO! Whats this button do!?

Hello world of blogger!!! Hopefully this is the first of MANY MANY MANY posts in this blog!! high hopes? Maybe, but....
\
MUAHAHAHAHAAA!! well im kinda spazzy right now cuz im bored and always hyper but a little more today.... dont ask. sooo for now.....
I HAS RAINBOW HAIR!!!!!HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!! Oh yesh! i said it!!! Ugh my brother is sitting in the living room, playing mortal combat(not like this is any different from other days) but he has the tv like blasting loud!!

Me:Can you PLEASE turn that down?
Brother: No.
Me: Pwese
Brother: No.
Me: Why?
Brother: b'cause its not loud.
Me: Yes it is! turn it down
Brother: No.. Its not,
Me: Are you deaf or something?
Brother: yes but thats not the point (He really isnt)
Me: ...... (AKA evil glare of doom)
Brother: *ignores* 
The darkness emanates from my soul.....

So this is him.... He is weird, he has messy hair!! TEEHEE!!
I think i may have found out what goes on in his brain...

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!! no light no rat wheel thing.. it died from inactivity... poor rat.. It had so much to live for! I think this is how all boys minds work... 
Today at school i was think about this so my friend asked a kid next to me(a boy) and he couldn't think of anything at first. I would tell you what he said if i didn't already forget, Sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. lol no one will read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will read it. i will always read it muahahaha!!!!!! btw why do you think my brain is just a dead rat

    ReplyDelete