Total Pageviews

Which of these should be the next post/story I add?

Friday, May 13, 2011

My week... -.-*

Yeah.. well my week started well i guess...... But then my laptop decided it was going to be a complete butt and not use ms paint, paint.net, or anything i really needed to even attempt to draw. So this is my dramatic reenactment of it being a butt.

 Yush, i screamed at my laptop!! Online life? maybe, but I like to communicate with others through the internet. It's more fun. (BTW i drew this on my mom's laptop because mine is still being a butt)
So for half the week i just did this..
If your guess at what that is was "nothing", you are absolutely correct my friend. I didn't have anything to do so i wandered aimlessly through my house and i went through TV channels. I was at a loss.. and finally my laptop won...
(if you dont know what im talking about, refer to the first picture) I played soccer. In my backyard. alone.. because i have a brother who doesn't like..
  • sunshine 
  • Sports 
  • work 
  • Me 
  •  Taking care of pets
  •  losing
  •  chores
  •  swimming
Yup! so i played for like... i dont know... 30 minutes to an hour... maybe.. until i was practicing goal kicks and accidently kicked it over the fence.. oops..

Later that day we had to rake leaves... while doing that i found out that my neighbors had kicked/thrown my ball back over the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment